Friday, February 25, 2011

Y-Green’s Code of Ethics


  1. I will be Respectful of your opinions, so please be Respectful of mine.
  2. I will shed light on and commend innovative and freethinking individuals, inventions, industry leaders as well as green companies that strive to operate an ethical, responsible, sustainable business or organization.
  3. I will tell the Truth.
  4. I will write with an open minded, solution oriented perspective.  
  5. I will post blog content, based on my research and point out my sources to confirm the accuracy of my content or findings.
  6. I will acknowledge and correct any and all mistakes promptly.
  7. I will acknowledge people and companies for their help, ideas, story or content contributions.   
  8. I will delete comments that are spam, racist, sexist, hateful or contain profanity.
  9. I will not mix religion with the content of my posts.       
  10. I will reply to all appropriate emails, comments and suggestions promptly.
  11. I will strive for high content quality with every post.
  12. I will be open to constructive criticism and feedback.
  13. I will stay on topic.
  14. I will keep private issues and topics private; Y-Green's real Identity, is also private so if it's disclosed to you, please don't post it publicly.
  15. I will write posts that are informative, uplifting, empowering and offer real common sense solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment